The Prometic Board of Directors is committed to the highest standards of corporate governance practices. This has been codified by the sanctioning of a continual commitment to the independent review of its corporate governance rules. With the appointment of the Corporate Governance Committee of the Board in 2000, which is responsible for the review of corporate governance practices, it conducts reviews annually and reports to the Board with recommendations for implementation. This ensures that the Board maintains compliance with applicable norms, regulations and law which is essential to the success of the Corporation and the enhancement of shareholder value.
- Articles of incorporation
- Audit, Risk and Finance Committee Charter
- Board of Directors Charter
- Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee Charter
- Human Resources and Compensation Committee Charter
- Mandate of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CEO Position Description