Our strategy is to develop plasma-derived therapeutics using our patented and cost effective purification process to help patients deal with their unmet medical conditions and rare diseases. Our work is driven through our subsidiaries who work cohesively to pool their skills and develop state-of-the-art processes and products. Our operating subsidiaries work together to deliver these therapeutic products:
- Prometic Bioproduction Inc. (PBP), based in Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Prometic Biotherapeutics Inc. (PBT), based in Rockville, MD, USA
- Prometic Bioseparations Ltd. (PBL), based in the United Kingdom (Isle of Man and Cambridge)
- Prometic Plasma Resources Inc. (PPR), based in Canada
We are continuously discovering new innovations within the lifecycle of healing and are rapidly building a significant pipeline of drug candidates with substantial value. We are focused on delivering four strategic priorities:
- Deliver world-class performance – Become a market leader in healing people with unmet medical needs using our proprietary small molecule and plasma-derived drug candidates.
- Harness innovation – Create a high-value pipeline of products that provide hope for potentially millions of patients with unmet medical needs and maximizes our future revenue growth.
- Maximize value – Maximize long-term shareholder value, improve short-term cash generation and control the bottom line through effective capital allocation.
- Build trust and confidence – Build belief in our ability to deliver on our promises and create a culture which is open and transparent.