Our strategy is to develop plasma-derived therapeutics to help patients deal with their unmet medical conditions and rare diseases. It is driven through our subsidiaries who work cohesively to pool their skills and develop state-of-the-art processes and products. Our operating subsidiaries work together to deliver these therapeutic products:
- Prometic Bioproduction Inc. (PBP), based in Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Prometic Biotherapeutics Inc. (PBT), based in Rockville, MD, USA
- Prometic Bioseparations Ltd. (PBL), based in the United Kingdom (Isle of Man and Cambridge)
- Prometic Plasma Resources Inc. (PPR), based in Canada
We are continuously discovering new innovations within the lifecycle of healing and are rapidly building a significant pipeline of drug candidates with substantial value. We are focused on delivering four strategic priorities:
- Deliver world-class performance – Become a market leader in healing people with unmet medical needs using our proprietary small molecule and plasma-derived drug candidates.
- Harness innovation – Create a high-value pipeline of products that provide hope for potentially millions of patients with unmet medical needs and maximizes our future revenue growth.
- Maximize value – Maximize long-term shareholder value, improve short-term cash generation and control the bottom line through effective capital allocation.
- Build trust and confidence – Build belief in our ability to deliver on our promises and create a culture which is open and transparent.